Saturday, November 9, 2013

Country Living Feature: Chalk Cloth Table Runners!!


Here's one of the many things that I am thankful for this year!! The kind editors at Country Living Magazine asked me to share some of my Thanksgiving tips with their readers so I told them about the last big turkey dinner that that I hosted they fell in love with our Modern June Chalk Cloth Runners! Chalk out lines assure that you won't forget the dressing!


We have many chalk cloth runners to choose from, as well as, chalk cloth chargers/placemats! These are a lot of fun at parties and game nights! They even make homework fun -- almost!

http://www.ispot.tv/ad/75Ir/target-my-kind-of-holiday

Even Target loves scribbling through dinner!! Check out this fun commercial! Chalk cloth can be a bit too thick for a traditional table cloth so I suggest using one of our runners or follow the directions on how to make a chalk cloth Table Topper on my Oilcloth Addict Blog! We do sell chalk cloth by the yard at our Oilcloth Addict Shop on Etsy.

No comments: