Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Porch Party Winners Days 1-4

 Our winner from day one... Vicki T!!! Vicki won a copy of Porch Parties!!
Our winner for day two...  BobBeez. She'll get a fun laminated cotton tablecloth!
 The winner for day 3, party banner day, is Angela from Button Bird Designs.
The winner of this pretty square tablecloth/splat mat/picnic mat is Michele CG.  

I want to thank everyone for entering to win last week. You still have a chance at out grand prize a tablecloth of you choice!  Check out a fun no-sew porch project and giveaway at my other blog, Oilcloth Addict.

Winners can email me at Kelly@modernjune.com to redeem you prizes!! 

Happy Summer,
Kelly

1 comment:

VickiT said...

Oh wow. That will surely come in handy this summer. I can't wait to see what fun yummy drink recipes I'll find in the book.

Thank you so much.
I have just emailed you also.