Monday, May 21, 2012

More Country Living Fair Austin


 Of course I found oilcloth in the house!!
 I really want a paper roll and cutter when we get more space!!
 Check this out!! Door knobs turned place card holders. How brilliant is that?
I want to paint each one of these glossy white and hang them up empty! 
 Gathered Comforts!! Great booth, super sweet people!!
Ladders and lattice, oh my!!
 Gypsy Rose!! I wish I had their card, I can't find them online anywhere. This is important cuz...
 ... I NEED THIS Family Night Tonight sing, if they still have it!!
 Check out this great gate! It wants me real bad!!
Junkology!  You know I want to make some barrel ottomans out of laminated cotton, don't cha?
This mighty thing in the corner is an out door shower!! No that's awesome!! 
 How about this cuteness? You'll be seeing something made out of these in my second book!!
 I bought this to rehab at my demo but I really needed a sewing machine to do it justice! I am waiting for the new chevron laminated cotton to come in to fix it all up!! So stick around!!
Quintessential!! I liked the big zero!! I regret not buying that!!
I want all of these suitcases!!
House Wren!! I love their lighting fixtures.

No comments: