Monday, November 28, 2011

Quilt Market: Eye Candy Part 2

How lovely it all of this?  Colette Patterns make me giddy.
Amy Butlers new line of loveliness!! Lark laminates are coming soon!!


Lark Laminated have been ordered!!
This is my favorite!
I am seeing this for my winter tablecloth!
Dear Anna Maria Horner trims and ribbons, how I want to play with you all.
Pretty sewing boxes with Lou Lou Thi prints. Want. Need. Must. Have.
See what I mean?
Gotta have some of this bias binding for the shop!
What's next for Anna Maria? Needle point canvas!!!

Jan DiCintio from Daisy Jane had a very lovely booth. I meet her and her friend Patricia Zapata at Fabric 2.0. I am big fans of their work it was so nice to meet them!!
The colors are so pretty!
I want that green pillow!
Ty Pennington was in the house but I missed him. Bummer!
What a fun way to display the new fabrics.
I really wish that we could get some of this medallion print in laminated cotton. 
Please Westminster. Pretty please! 
I saw a lot of inspiration boards in the booths. I love the use of 
lifestyle shots to sell fabric. I'd love to try that in a retail booth sometime. 
Love the faux brick walls and fabric display for Shabby Chic fabrics

No comments: