Friday, November 25, 2011

Quilt Market: Eye Candy Part 1

Welcome to Fabric Dreamland of Love!!
Tina Givens pretty booth



Jenean Morrison's floor was to die for!
Oilcloth International Booth of Oilcloth love!
oilcloth bowl
Oilcloth walls!!
Sandi Henderson's booth
Laminated Cotton Umbrella!!
Happy fabric from Birch
Best Quilt Ever!
I want the wheel/bird fabric now!
totally cute tee pee
I want to play with it all!!!
Moda Home's cowboy love

Serendipity Studio's booth never disappoints.
Prettiness!
I just love the swatch wall
Sweetwater Fabrics
Moda Fabric
Alexander Henry's booth had a Day of the Dead theme!
Jan DiCintio is a total sweetheart! I can't love her fabric lines more!
http://www.cinderberrystitches.typepad.com/


1 comment:

MonkeyDogStudio said...

*eyes fabrics* I want to go to there.