Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Quilt Market Schedule

Let me just start this by telling you that I am the happiest book author in the world! The next stop on my book tour is in Houston, Texas. In just a few days time I get to share my new book, Sewing with Oilcloth, with all the lovely people attending Quilt Market!! If you are coming please come to the following booths and visit me. I'd love to meet you!!!

Friday, October 28th: 
3:10 to 3:40 Schoolhouse

Saturday, October 29th:
10:00-10:30 Book Signing at Oilcloth International 
3:00-3:30 Demo and Book Signing at United Notions 
4:45-5:30 Demo and Book Signing at Checker

Sunday, October 30th:
9:15 Brewer










4 comments:

Mary said...

Hope you had a blast! I'm sure the book was very well received...

Kelly McCants said...

Thanks Mary!!! I did have a blast.

Sew Pretty Dresses said...

I wish I could have gone to you booksigning on Sunday! But you know you inspired me to order Chalk Cloth! I looked on your etsy sight and didn't see any to order so I had to get it elsewhere(forgive me if I missed it somewhere I really wanted to support you!)but I am super excited and cannot wait to get it. Where did you get those neat pens/markers you were using? I missed so much since I came at the end of your talk. But I have 3 yards of the stuff coming so I have a feeling I am going to catch up quickly, one way or another. Hahaha!

It was just so neat to meet you at Market. You are such a fun loving creative person. I wish I had taken a picture with you! Thank you for inspiring me!

Kelly McCants said...

Hey there!! It was very nice to meet you too! I sold out of the pens at Country Living Fair but I'll add a used one in with your copy of Sewing with Oilcloth. A little freebie!

I'll have more soon!!

xox,
Kelly