Sunday, November 1, 2009

Chalk Cloth Table Topper in action!


We had a blast last night hosting our annual Halloween Trick or Treat Party. The entire family agrees that this is our most favorite gathering of the year. The chili pot is on, the snacks are spooky and the company is always entertaining.

This year I broke out a Modern June Chalk Cloth Table Toppers for myself. You know I have to test all my products, I simply can't make something I don't want to use, and use often. I was really surprised that I didn't have one of these bad boys before yesterday. I have to say it fit perfectly on my island, it almost seems like I planned it that way.

Chalk cloth is a holiday hit, check out all the other hostess-have-to haves at our Modern June Etsy Shop and plan you next party with us!

No comments: