Tuesday, October 20, 2009

What's new Tuesday?




I have been wanting to make these for over a year now! Finally I had to do it, I had to make one for my upcoming Halloween Bash! So, while I was at is I whipped up a few more to sell, you get to choose your trim for this fantastic Holiday Table Runner. Green, red, black or orange!

The are great for special occasions and every day fun. I can see us using this for school too! Think of how great this would be forcookie exchanges, buffets or a drink bar. I really want to have a grown up dinner party and use it as centerpiece my guests doodling through dinner would be a blast! I tell you the possibilities are endless!

The runner is 14 inches wide, so there is plenty of room to scribble on! This listing is for a medium sized table up to 72 inches long. Need it bigger for the holiday dinner just ask for quote!




1 comment:

RetroRugrats said...

Oh my gosh! You are so clever! This is such a great idea. Love it!