Friday, July 17, 2009

Trade Show Prep - Apron Display



Today I am working on my booth display for BMAC! First up apron display! If I had an endless supply of money, I would order 4 of these right now! Alas, money is an issue, I could call up my costume shop buddies and see what I can beg, borrow and steal, but getting them there would be a bear. Hmm... what else could I do?

If I can't get enough dress forms I am thinking about going with these, they are a bit to fluffy and "scrolly" for Modern June, aren't they?


I am looking for something like this but with shoulders.


Oh yay, I found a great solution for the full aprons. If Forms and Fixtures doesn't have these here in Richmond I am going to order the top part of this display but buy the tall base locally.

Now I need something for the hostess aprons. More later, I have to prep for shipping day!

1 comment:

MonkeyDogStudio said...

That first form reminded me of the etsy tutorial on how to make a dress form: http://etsylabs.blogspot.com/2007/03/dress-form-tutorial-want-to-make-exact.html

I'm imagining them spray painted white. Too bad you don't have enough time to create displays out of something like that!