Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I love me some Etsy, The LUX Bath!

I am loved and it feels great! Check out the great review I received from Lovely Yellow Ribbons. I have to say "back at you ladies," you all rock! Lovely Yellow Ribbons mission statement is as follows:

We at Lovely Yellow Ribbons' Glam Gals, desire to inspire all military wives to live, laugh, and love your way through this crazy military life. We will vow to do so with class, sass, and panache

Thanks for taking such great care of your honorable families. Don't forget to take care of yourselves too!

I love me some Etsy too, for some sassy bath products check out this great stuff:

Feeling Smitten's Cupcake Bombs

Every year I buy birthday shoes, this year I got a pair of strappy red wedges.
I need these next two products in preparation for pretty spring feet!

Pretty in Green has some fun foot scrub that I can't wait to try.

This Real Lava Rock Pumice Stone from Krave Nature looks awesome!


Bubbles, bubbles, bubbles! I love my bubbles. Shop Red Leaf's bubble bath dough looks great! check out all the scents, I will have to try the Plumeria Flower first.

I think I will need to make this a regular blog feature!!! ; )

No comments: