Monday, March 30, 2009

chalk cloth tags and pot lucks


So, check out my latest tutorial on Oilcloth Addict for these fun and easy chalk cloth tags. I made them for the pantry/laundry room, but I just had to steal one for our homeschool picnic today. Fun, right? Think about the possibilities. If you are going to a potluck you could not only label your dish, you could also leave a set of chalk cloth labels for the hostess. Now that is a hostess gift I would love to get.

I'm doing a give away of materials for you to make your own sets. Leave me a comment on the OCA chalk cloth tag post, and if you are one of the first 10 peeps to leave a comment, you will get a free kit.

2 comments:

diana said...

i also wanted to say how awsome these are on the regular blog too!! love them!!!

Kris said...

Love these tags. I see so many uses for them. I love your etsy shop and your website.

Kris