Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What's for dinner?


I am such a bad housewife, I never know what is for dinner. But in an attempt for change that the kids and I made up a general weekly menu. Sunday is Pasta, Monday is my choice of Meat and Potatoes (MeTato Night) and Wednesday is sandwich and smoothy night. We all like this one for various reasons, it is no surprise that I like it cuz is a no-fuss meal.

Tonight I was in the mood for soup to go along with my sandwich so I found this Asian Chicken Soup recipe, it was easy and it was soooo yummy! I actually had all the ingredients, that never happens. There might be hope for me yet!!!

1 comment:

Tracy ~Seeking Refinement~ said...

I just did the exact same thing! so far we have: Monday Meatball night (so surprised to know how many different recipes are out there!) Taco Tuesday. My blog has a few Taco Tuesday recipes - (we just started this!) and i have a dear old friend who has SO many recipes that I know I'll be featuring her and using her recipes when my Taco file runs low.

Can't wait to see what you've got planned for the future!