Friday, October 31, 2008

Pack-n-Go Placemats!


You all know how much I love my cupcakes! The Modern June Cupcake is going OILCLOTH!


This Pack-n-Go Placemat is just like the original Modern June placemats in size, shape and quality. But we have added chalk cloth to the reverse, a loop for chalk and a tie for easy travel.


Now taking orders! This will make a great for Christmas or birthday gift. Every mom with a toddler needs on of these! FYI bibs are next! Cuteness!


Suzanne, (my assistant) you asked for it! This one if for you! Surprise! I know little Joseph will love it!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Thats is so stikin cute! I really enjoy reading your blog, and I wanted to let you know that you are one of my crafty blogs this week!
Love
Tiff
www.craftyhomemaker.blogspot.com

Tiffany said...

Thats is so stikin cute! I really enjoy reading your blog, and I wanted to let you know that you are one of my crafty blogs this week!
Love
Tiff
www.craftyhomemaker.blogspot.com