Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I love my customers...




Do you remember this big ol' tablecloth? Well she is back for more and had this to say....

My extra large oval tablecloth is fantastic thank you. Our family of eight sits around it everyday and I am happy that my table is protected. Your finished product is very pretty and I appreciate that you take the time to sew well for your customers. That's why I decided to order a tablecoth for my little girl's play table. Thanks again!
She really made my week, I have had the worst few days ever!!! We found out something major about the kids health of one of our kids that shook me to my core, I had a fight with a CVS worker about Sudfed being a controlled substance, I had shop trouble the like I never thought possible and I lost my 5 week fight with the cable company to get the BRAVO channel back on my TV. (maybe that was the worst blow, being the Project Runway finale is tonight and I have no bleeping cable) ALL with in 48 hours. By the end of yesterday my head was about to split, now lie I was getting dizzy if when I looked down. OK I think that was the really big glass of wine that went with my 4 advil and all my WHINING.

Yes this is my monthly pity party. But really it was a bad few day! Poor me, all done, now I am moving on! A mom of 8 loves my work, yah me! I can blow off the silly stuff like sudfed and my lack of bravo and work out my little one! NO more DRAMA MAMA for me.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Oh I've had that Sudafed fight too. I have a family of 5. If we all get a cold/allergy/sinus thing within the same month, we go over our maximum alotment of Sudafed. How am I supposed to get everyone unstuffed and to sleep if we don't have any Sudafed??? I kind of let the pharmacist have it one night at about 10:30 when I had gone out in the snow to get some for my child who couldn't go to sleep. It wasn't pretty...

Hang in there!

Kelly McCants said...

Samantha that cracked me up!

The darn thing was is that I didn't bring my license the first time, we had walked up to CVS and I just grabbed my check card. The second time I still couldn't get the darn stuff because me license expired in FEB. OOOPPPSSSS. MY BAD. but the girl behind the counter was rude and not the least bit sympethic, so I that is when I kinda made a scene!

I just wanted her to agree with me that it it a pretty stupid world we live in when I can not buy sudfed for my kids.

CUZ it is stupid.

rant over, promise.... : )