Monday, April 28, 2008

gift guide shout out!



Look what I found, Modern June has been featured on this great Mother's Day Gift Guide over at From Dates to Diapers and Beyond! They are having a give-a-way, check it out!


I too like the apron that Christine (homeschooling Mom of SIX, love her for that!!!!) picked the Spring Paisley Apron. It is my favorite pattern the Sweet Jane Apron. I first made this for my friend Jane that lives around the corner, her daughter and mine are good friends too! Love that. The pattern is great for several reasons, but the best feature are the integrated pockets is so flattering to all figures, they are slimming! For those of us that like to eat our good cooking you know what I am talking about! I made this pattern off two of my favorite vintage aprons taking the best features and modernizing them for the Modern June Clever.


1 comment:

Christine said...

Thanks for the shout out!

I so wish I had one of these aprons... I am going to be on my local morning show tomorrow (er, I mean today) to talk about my Mother's Day gift ideas! I'm hoping I remember to mention the items that I don't have!

~Christine