Thursday, February 21, 2008

work, work, work


Sorry for my absence lately, life has gotten really crazy here! Modern June is on fire, I have restocked two stores this week and gotten two new wholesale orders!!! Not to mention a lot of wonderful Etsy orders. I hate having to be so efficient, LOL, I have little time for the important stuff like Project Runway. Man what is the world coming too! I finally saw last weeks on Tuesday. Bye Sweet Pea I love ya!

So I am trying desperately to keep up with my 365 posts with out being really chatty. I will write soon, in the mean time know that the kids are learning and I am sewing. Come back tomorrow to see the cutest spring apron ever made. I had to take a creative break and whip up something fun!

By the way the kids call this pic the leaning tower of splat mats! Peace out peeps!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on all the new work.
J.