Tuesday, January 22, 2008

winter blues and spring clothing.


Winter has me down in the dumps...I need some spring action, hope of bright sunny days.

I just received an email from a national clothing company that doesn't need any more plugs. Even though I pledged to buy handmade I still have to get these emails. I love them. The insprining trendy clothing and fashion forward photos bring me happy joy.

But I will link to the following indie designers that have like items.

My favorite place to shop for silk screen tees is circular accessories. I have this tee, and I love it!

And if I could I would have one of each of these terrific skirts from Made with love by Hanna. Each and everyone is a delight!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Winter dresses at discounted price I found at Sierra Trading Post store through couponalbum.com...