Monday, January 21, 2008

Studio Makeover: Cutting Carousel

Right after Christmas my DH was sent out to Michael's for last minute birthday favors for Maddie's 10th birthday party and came home with a present for me! I had my eye on this great organizer for weeks. I have to say that it was lost for a week or two on the sewing table from hell.



I could not figure out what to do with this. Once in my studio it was big and overwhelming. But then I got inspired to create a "cutting carousel". Now everything I need to cut is in one place. And best of all I can simply move it from the studio to the "cutting counter" in the kitchen.







Now I have no going back and forth gathering up this and that. And clean up is a snap. It all lives in one handy carousel.

I believe they are still in the stores but if not I found them on line at Kaboodle's. Happy organizing!


No comments: