Sunday, January 6, 2008

visitor


DC with Steve, originally uploaded by ModernJune.

The last few days I have been excited to have my brother, Steve visit for the first time in 7 years. He was a blast to have around. On Thursday we braved the 36 degree weather and went to DC. Aidan did not wear any socks, oh my gosh, you can imagine the trouble that caused. I let him tuff it out for a bit and then offered him my hand warmers for his feet. I know you know that could not be easy to wear on ones feet. But at least we made it to the Lincoln Memorial and then to the Washington Memorial with out too much trouble.


I love this photo of the ceiling at the Lincoln Memorial! Great mosaic.




This is at the new WW 2 memorial, look at that blue sky.


My creation, originally uploaded by ModernJune.

Here are some very silly kids in front of the large photo display at the Natural History Museum


RRRRRRRUUUUUUNNNNNNNNN, originally uploaded by ModernJune.

This one is my most favorite picture!!!!! EVER! Boy we have fun.

No comments: