Wednesday, December 5, 2007

when I have the time...

I will start making some of these oh so wonderful Stacking Fabric Christmas Trees that The small object has done a tutorial for. These will make nice teacher and grandparent presents they kids and I will have blast whipping these up!

Then I will make some hand warmers like Refashion: Fleece gloves to handwarmers just for me and some for Maddie too. While your there check out Sommer Designs new photographs. She is the real deal when it comes to Apron makers. I want to be like her when I grow up.

For our annual ornament making I think we HAVE to make these junk food ornaments that Hello My name is Heather had posted up on to the kiddley site.

But for now I am working my tush off getting ready for our big show. Come and see me!!! This show is going to Rock!

I have some new items and free gifts for those that buy any child aprons!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wishes for a wonderful show!! i'm gonna check out those sites you mentioned :)

peace,
elle