Tuesday, July 10, 2007

one step at a time

Well I actually did get a little bit accomplished last night. And yes I am taking over that icky bathroom little bits at a time.

I love this chest of drawers. We found it in a neighbors garage, he was moving to a tiny place and was purging. It is really perfect for my notions. Maddie loves to go through them for me. She organizes them by color and size. Oh yes, definitely my child! My little Martha!!

That "prison" door is still bugging me! I like the light that I get from it. Don just unearthed an old set of sheers. I may have to hang those to make it a little bit better. There is only so much you can do with a mess like that. We'll shall see. Don says that I can make dung in to diamonds... we shall see.


The shoe box bins on top a loaded with my stock. Wallets, bibs and splat mats. That kind of stuff. I also have there my show boxes, you know things like...

and like this...




I am even taking over the shower. I can see shelves in here!

patterns
More to come!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool use of the shower. I never would have thought of it as a clothes hanger. :) I haven't done much crafting recently. I need to come hang out at your house!