Thursday, May 3, 2007

A basket of herbs and lots of love


Hi all, I just wanted to say thank you for reading my blog! I really love sharing this all with you. I am glad to have you all reading about Modern June and our little family. I also like reading your comments, keep those coming!!! It really means alot.

I was thinking that I can't wait to be able to look back and see all that I have done. To look at a list of new friends.

Abby this is what I bought this at The Maymont Herb Show, I absolutly love it! The chair came with it. I got for a steal, it was the end of the show and they did not want to take it home. The chair needs a bit more me and a lot less green. I hope to have fun with that soon!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The green looks GREAT out my back kitchen window!!!!

Ryan said...

So great!

Ryan said...

so great!

Anonymous said...

Looks great - I got a bunch of stuff too!

Abbie